PFF is a technology company that builds data & analytics infrastructure for the world’s highest-performing teams and thousands of digital consumers. From the ﬁlm room to the boardroom, hundreds of organizations use our software to optimize their operations and drive their teams forward.
About this role:
Reporting to the VP of Consumer Engineering, the Full Stack Web Developer - B2C will work as part of a cross-disciplinary, agile group to deliver software solutions that help power PFF’s consumer products. This is both a full-time and remote position.
- Work closely with the business to gather requirements from ideas and concepts to design and build well engineered software.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture into front-end code.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Mentor and support colleagues; share knowledge and experience within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree in information technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience with high level programming languages, including but not limited to Ruby, Elixir or Java.
- Experience with A/B testing, preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of modern web application architectures and web frameworks, including API design and REST architectural style.
- A solid understanding of relational databases; Postgres experience advantageous.
- Experience using Linux, including command line use, configuration and tools.
- Comfort level using source control software like Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical (English).
What it’s like to work at PFF
- PFF is developing ground breaking products for fantasy football GMs, bettors, and NFL and College fans who want to leverage the data and analytics trusted by all 32 NFL teams and over 100 college programs. PFF teams are creating the next generation of consumer sports technology.
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to PFF's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.