PFF is a technology company that builds data & analytics infrastructure for the world’s highest-performing teams and thousands of digital consumers. From the ﬁlm room to the boardroom, hundreds of organizations use our software to optimize their operations and drive their teams forward.
About this role:
Reporting to the Manager of Football Systems, the Full Stack Web Developer - B2B will work as part of a cross-disciplinary, agile group to deliver software solutions that help power PFF’s core football business. This is both a full-time and remote position.
- Work closely with the business to gather requirements from ideas and concepts to design and build well engineered software.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture into front-end code.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Mentor and support colleagues; share knowledge and experience within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree in information technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience with high level programming languages, including but not limited to Ruby, Elixir or Java.
- Demonstrable understanding of modern web application architectures and web frameworks, including API design and REST architectural style.
- A solid understanding of relational databases; Postgres experience advantageous.
- Experience using Linux, including command line use, configuration and tools.
- Comfort level using source control software like Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical (English).
What it’s like to work at PFF
- PFF is helping the world’s best teams fulfill their potential. By using PFF, they ensure their organizations have access to the most insightful, accurate and detailed player performance data at their fingertips. With PFF, teams are better informed.
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to PFF's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.